He is trying to explain that not getting laid (incel means involuntary celibate) is a violation of his civil rights and a grossly overlooked injustice. He is completely serious. This is his blog.
what a fucking creepy fucker
Oh my fucking GOD. What an entitled little douche.
“BEING WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP AND SEX AGAINST YOUR WILL FOR OVER 6 MONTHS” cry me a river
what is that civil rights analogy even
Dear guys who don’t understand why women are often cagey around you:
These men walk among you and are indistinguishable from you until it’s too late.
From his About Me: “I want to share the idea that governments have to help people get partners.”
Suddenly, in a totally unrelated coincident, I have a brilliant and terrifying idea for a new dystopian fiction setting.
OH MY GOD. I cannot with Nice Guys™ like this. FUCK.
I’ll try to contain my rage with a nice numbered list of why he is SO fucking wrong. Ahem.
- Women are often single too, even when they don’t want to be. Nobody is entitled to a relationship with anyone. Period.
- Comparing women to restaurants is disgusting and objectifying. Stop.
- Comparing the civil rights movement to you not getting laid is also disgusting. Stop that too.
- You may not like being single, but that is not, in any way shape or form, oppression.
- You are probably single “against your will” because you view women as restaurants that have an obligation to service you.
- If we really wanted to help people who felt depressed because they were single, a big step would be teaching them that they don’t need a relationship to be validated and happy, NOT trying to match people up with tax money (honestly, I read it twice, and I still don’t know exactly what it is that you’re proposing).
- You clearly have a warped view of women, the civil rights movement, and oppression and you are awful. STAHP.
As was mentioned before, things like this are a big reason women have trouble trusting men. The predators, the Nice Guys™, the creeps, the guys who feel entitled to women, they’re all out there, masquerading as decent dudes.
reblogging because the “easily imaginable state of being without a relationship and sex against your will for over 6 months” is not oppression, and it’s really telling that there are dudes out there who assume this is oppression for them and other dudes (clearly women, non-binary folk, and gay men are not allowed to have this issue), and further more, oppression on a level akin to that of civil rights, apparently.
“we accept the infinite we think we swear in this moment”
homophobic participating countries who didn’t show the gay kiss on eurovision must pay a fine because eurovision must be shown from beginning to end without cutting anything out and they are banned from eurovision for the next three years
i am crying right now i love you europe
One day—soon maybe—you’ll stop. I’ve known for awhile.
Then why do you keep coming back for us?
I think a great idea for reality tv is to take 15 random teens from around the world that are addicted to the computer, and put them in an amish village until they have a mental breakdown
calm down hitler, this isn’t the hunger games
jenna said clara and river respect each other a lot so that means they’re gonna kiss right
“You’re a man with a long and dangerous past, but your future is infinitely more terrifying.”
an episode of doctor who where the tardis goes missing and the doctor enlists the help of justin timberlake because he is the only one who can bring sexy back
the fucking notes what the fuck is this website
we’re all Satan
and in that moment, i swear we were Satan
does no one realize that this is the famous post that people just keep changing
Page 1 of 1796